5 reasons why Los Angeles is better than San Fransisco
1. LA has better food than SF
I think LA’s tacos are better than SF’s clam chowder. On a taco, you can put lettuce cheese sour cream and meat on a taco. You can’t do that with clam chowder.
2.LA has better sports teams than SF
I like the Dodgers better than the Giants because the Dodgers are a fun team to watch. I like the Rams or Chargers better than the Niners because the Chargers and Rams are fun teams to watch. I like like Ucla better than Stanford because Ucla is a better school than Stanford.
3.LA has more interesting amusement parks than SF
LA has universal studios and disneyland.LA has six flags magic mountain and knotts berry farm close by. SF has Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and California's Great America.There is more amusement parks in LA and i think the Rollercoasters there are cool.
4.LA has more interesting getaway options than SF
LA has San Diego and Long Beach.SF has Oakland and San Jose. I think San Diego and Long Beach are more interesting than Oakland and San Jose.
5.LA has warmer beaches than SF.
LA has Santa Monica beach. SF has Ocean beach. I think Santa Monica beach is warmer than Ocean beach.

Comments
Post a Comment