5 reasons why Cincinnati is better than Columbus:


Image result for cincinnatiImage result for columbus ohio
1.why does Cincinnati have better food than Columbus
I think chili and bbq are more interesting than chicken
I think graeters is good. Cincinnati has more interesting food than Columbus.

2.why is it better to live in Cincinnati over Columbus 
Cincinnati has better music
Cincinnati is on the Ohio river. Cincinnati has a sky wheel and Columbus does not.

3.why is it better to visit Cincinnati over Columbus
Cincinnati has a mlb team the Reds so you can go to a Reds game. Cincinnati has cool stadiums. Cincinnati is nicer. 

4.why does Cincinnati have better entertainment 
Cincinnati has a baseball stadium and Columbus doesn’t Cincinnati has an Nfl football stadium. Cincinnati is more interesting.

5.why does Cincinnati have better getaway options than Columbus 
you could go to Chicago or Virginia Beach
in Columbus you could go to Detroit or Cleavland  

I think. Cincinnati has better getaway options than Columbus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons why Philadelphia is better than New York:

4 reasons why San Antonio is better than New York:

5 reasons why Los Angeles is better than Houston