6 Reasons Why Atlanta is better than New York








1. Better Museums
I would rather go to the museums in Atlanta over New York. Atlanta has the World of Coca-Cola,
the College Football Hall of Fame, CNN Museum, and Martin Luther King Jr Museum. NY’s 9-11 Memorial and Museum not as good as the World of Coke.

2. Better Sport Teams
I like the Atlanta sports teams better than the New York sports teams. The Braves are better than the Mets because the Braves have a better record; the Braves won three World Series and the Mets won two. The Falcons are better than the Giants and the Hawks are better than the Knicks.

3. Better Amusement Parks
Atlanta has better amusement parks than New York. Atlanta has a lot of attractions. Atlanta has Six Flags over Georgia. Coney Island, which is near New York, is not that good.

4. Better Food
Atlanta has more interesting food than New York. Atlanta has Chick-Fil-A. New York has pizza. I think Chick-Fil-A is better than pizza.

5. Better Weather
Atlanta is warmer than New York. Atlanta is in the South.  New York is in the New England and it is much colder there.

6. Better Get-Away
Atlanta has a better get-away the NY. If you live in Atlanta you could go to Miami for a get-away. In New York you could go to Atlantic City. I think Miami is better than Atlantic City because Miami is more interesting than Atlantic City.

Conclusion: I think Atlanta is better than New York because Atlanta has more interesting museums than New York and more interesting food.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons why Philadelphia is better than New York:

4 reasons why San Antonio is better than New York:

5 reasons why Los Angeles is better than Houston